Welcome. This section has one job: let other members work out in thirty seconds whether you are someone they should talk to.
A good introduction is short and specific. Copy this and fill it in:
Who I am: one line, including where you are based. What I am building: the product, who it is for, and a link. Stage: idea, building, launched, or making money. What I am good at: the thing people can ask you about. What I am stuck on: the one problem you would most like help with. What I want from FoundersOnly: feedback, customers, a co-founder, company.
Three things that make an introduction get replies:
- Name your customer. "Dentists with two or more clinics" gets answers. "Small businesses" does not.
- Say what you are stuck on. People reply to problems far more readily than to announcements.
- Read two other introductions and reply to one. This place works when people do that.
One thread per person. When things change, add a reply to your own thread instead of starting a new one.